Teacher Job Fair at MPS Set for Feb. 23
Moore Public Schools invites all new and seasoned teachers to an evening job fair and dinner at 6 p.m. on Feb. 23 at Southmoore High School.
MOORE, Okla. (Jan. 22, 2023) -- Moore Public Schools will host its annual Teacher Job Fair at MPS at 6 p.m. on Feb. 23 at Southmoore High School located at 2901 S. Santa Fe Ave. in Moore. All new and seasoned educators considering employment options are encouraged to attend.
Principals from all 35 school sites and district administrators will be on-hand to introduce themselves and answer questions during discussion time. Participants will have a light dinner just before hearing:
- Welcome and an introduction by Superintendent Dr. Robert Romines
- Introductions by the MPS Leadership Team
- Introductions of all elementary and secondary principals and assistant principals
- Learn about teacher support and resources that are available, about professional development opportunities, and hear about the technology support MPS teachers have available
- Learn about MPS employee benefits
Attendees are encouraged to bring copies of their resumes to leave with principals. After the session, those interested in teaching at MPS are asked to begin an official online application for a specific open position in the district.
The MPS employment application may be found here.
- Job Fair